Shipping Gurantee Policy
1.Within 3 days , 90% orders are shipped
2.Within 7 days , 99% orders are shipped, if part items in an order are still unavailable , we will cancel ,refund inform customer ,then we could ship the rest of order . About the rest 1% order ,if we can't ship it , we will inform customer via e-mail and request a exchange or refund suggestion.
3.Within 25 days (20 business days),90% orders are delivered successfully in normal situation. Part orders may be delivered later because the package was dispatched later than others or other unavoidable factors such as weather, holiday,etc
4.Within 45 days,over 95% package are delivered in normal situations . if you didn't receive your package , we highly suggest to contact us to ask for a investigation and when the package will be delivered.
5.Within 70 days,if you didn't receive your package and wouldn't like to wait , you could demand us to refund or resend your package ,even in the Covid-19 period or a big holiday.
6.Within 90 days when package is not delivered , we have to refund with no reason.
1.Customized diamond painting was shipped usually 2 weeks later than normal products.We will split the order into 2 packages . So for customized diamond paintings about the conditions above, there should be 2 weeks later.
2.If after 2 monthes with the package not delivered and we resend them , You could demand us to refund about the resent package after another 2 monthes.
3.if customer provide a wrong shipping address and package was returned , we need collect extra shipping fee to resend the package or refund half.
4.we may change these policy a little in future according to the detailed situation. This policy is for providing better customer service.